Neuro - Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
Accept all Adults with Neurological disorders, acquired or progressive e.g.:
- Extensive physical impairment with or without tonal management problems
- Marked perceptual and or proprioceptive problems
- Cognitive impairment that impacts on therapy
- Balance problems are associated with dizziness or altered neurology
- Where pain is having a significant impact on therapy or recovery
- Complex communication needs that impact on therapeutic handling
- Challenging social issues that impact on the patient’s home environment/family unit
Where the residual effects of the Stroke or neurological disability impacts on the patient’s future needs/ plans (i.e. return to work )
Referral can be direct to service: 01209 318106 or using Community Rehab Referral forms, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Patient self referral is possible on 0300 1234131 or email email@example.com
A full medical history and results of MRI/CT scans is helpful.