RMS Paediatric Sleep information.
- There is currently no sleep service for children without complex needs in this county. General paediatricians in Cornwall do not offer outpatient reviews of children with sleep problems.
- Hunrosa Sleep provide a very comprehensive service.
- They are commissioned to provide this to children with complex needs who are under the care of the community paediatric team. If this is the case then contact the named community paediatric consultant the child is under to make that referral.
- In terms of children without complex needs, attached is simple advice that you can use.
- Hunrosa are able to provide individual advice for families and primary care teams (contact details here) but this is not currently commissioned.
Date Reviewed 02/10/2019
Date Next Review 02/10/2020
Author Dr Chris Williams, Consultant Paediatrician – Royal Cornwall Hospital
GP Sifter Dr Rebecca Harling
Version No. 1.0