- There is currently no secondary care sleep service for children in this county. Generaland Community paediatricians in Cornwall do not offer outpatient assessment of children with sleep problems, nor do they offer a melatonin initiation or review service.
- Hunrosa Sleep are the only commissioned sleep support and they provide a very comprehensive service. The number of children they can see is capped on an annual basis.
- Hunrosa are commissioned only to provide this to children with significant and complex needs whoare, because of their existing diagnosis, already under the care of the community paediatric team. If this is the case then please contact the community paediatric team for a further discussion (rch-tr.CommunityPaediatricTeam)
- For Children or Young people who do not meet the criteria for Hunrosa, attached is simple advice that you can use.
- Hunrosa are also able to provide individual advice for families and primary care teams (contact details here) outside of the commissioned service.