GP with a Special Interest in Cardiology - Community Clinics
· Liskeard Community Hospital
· Dyspnoea (including on exertion)
· Added heart sounds (finding)
· Abnormal ECG
· Medical management of angina
· Heart failure (patients who have symptoms suggestive of heart failure with a BNP>2000 or a previous MI should be sent to the Rapid Access Heart Function Clinic)
· Telephone advice and support on any cardiac condition can be offered via telephone consultation.
· Patients suitable for Rapid Access Chest Pain clinics.
· Patient suitable for the Heart Function Clinic
· Patients already awaiting a Consultant Cardiology out-patient appointment.
Recent FBC, U+E
Please ensure a 12 lead ECG is attached to the referral